My Stanley Cup beard is growing strong, how’s yours?!
Pretty much got paid to make this at work yesterday. GOOOO BRUUUUUINS!!!!!
GAWWWD I missed him!
Words cannot even begin to describe how I felt when I saw him in the sail waving as they pulled in yesterday. My best friend and other half is finally home!!!
HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY!!!! My hero and other half is currently underway right now serving our country. I love you Timothy, and am so proud of you (but miss the bejesus out of you)!
Remember why we celebrate today!
This face. I MISS IT! COME HOME!
Finally uploading the Manchester Total Image 5k/10k from May 4, 2013 to my photography page. Be sure to check out the album! www.facebook.com/brittanycarrphotography
1. Incredible best friends - a have a small but amazing group of best friends that I could simply not live without.
2. My boyfriend (please refer to number 1.) - He is an amazing, funny, handsome, caring, sweet (the list goes on) man in my life who is so good to me. (Includes the fact that I feel like his family is actually genuinely happy I’m in his life and am around).
3. My new job - though it’s technically temporary, everyone wants to keep me there, there’s so much positive feedback about my personality. Feeling like I can use my creativity makes going to art school seem less like a waste of time.
4. This weather - thank GOD the weather is getting warmer, I need it.
5. Bruins - they’re in the playoffs!!
6. The days are going by fast - Tim will be home before I know it!
7. I have money - not enough to spend it on whatever, but it’s nice to not feel AS stressed out about things I have to pay for.
8. I can sleep in on a Saturday - for the past 2 weeks I’ve been working on Saturdays, so basically I work 6 days a week. I’ve never been so excited to sleep in on a Saturday.
9. Memorial Day Weekend is coming up - I get that Monday off, WOO!
10. I’m happy I had so many things to list off that I am happy about.